Art and other stuff

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

To clean or not to clean

Want to help me procrastinate?  I have no children at home... a rarity and therefore I have no excuse to not clean my house.

 I DON'T WANT TO CLEAN THE HOUSE!

Can you hear the whine in my voice?  It is there I assure you.  I know I will feel great about it when it is done and I will be glad to have done it and will feel productive as well. I just don't want to get started.  Really I don't want to keep going because I have already vacuumed the living room and the couch, and pull out the fridge and stove.......YUCK!!!

Do I have to do it? No of course not but to not take advantage of three whirlwinds following me around messing up behind me would be silly! And I do love the look of the house when it is clean. Coming through the front door and seeing a clean kitchen counter and swept floors makes me feel happy.

So I suppose I will get back to it...........oh wait it is time for me to head into town for a meeting.... darn, guess I will pick it up later.

Thank you for your support in my efforts to procrastinate.

3 comments:

  1. Did you get back at your cleaning after your meeting?

    I love a clean house but I would much prefer for someone else to do it... I'm not particularly fond of housework (my mother tells me it is relaxing, I believe that she might be crazy). I much prefer to bake and cook... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think our mothers may be cut from the same cloth. No I didn't finish my cleaning it is still an ongoing project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let's agree that they shall *never* meet ;)

    ReplyDelete