Art and other stuff

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

my first quiche:guest post by Seamus

The other day while grocery shopping I saw a box of quiche.  I have always wanted to try a quiche, so I asked my mother if she knew how to make one.  She didn't. I looked it up (see Link)mini quiche. I modified the recipe a bit by using frozen tart shells instead of bread.  They turned out very well.  This is the first recipe that I have made completely alone from beginning to end.  My brother Eoin enjoyed it, and my father too but my brother Liam and my mother wouldn't try them.  They hate eggs.  :p


2 comments:

  1. I tried them too, and though I am not usually a fan of quiche, the were actually quite good. Even better was the pride which the chef displayed. Keep up the good work buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yummmm! i LOVE quiche! You can put ANYTHING in it, and it's quick and easy! Way to go Seamus! You can come cook for me any day!

    ReplyDelete