Art and other stuff

Thursday, February 2, 2012

I get knocked down...but I get up again

I have been spent since the return from the BIG vacation.  Knocked on my posterior kind of spent.  Tomorrow though I am determined to pick myself up and get back to motivation.   I have big plans for the house cleaning, bigger plans for school stuff and I may even take some time to write a bit and read.  Since coming home the television set has been turned on way too much.....we rarely have it on here but I have spent way too much time watching Property Brothers over the past few days.....plus it is dangerous when I start to get reno ideas.  So good bye Jonathan and Drew, it has been nice but the new glass tile back splash is just going to have to wait.

It will all have to start with getting up at a decent hour....so someone....anyone can feel free to call me to make sure I am up.  I am not so good at the early thing now that the boys are old enough that they want to sleep in.  It will require patience because no matter how awesome my boys are they still put up a bit of a wiggle when we do stuff they perceive as 'schoolish'.  It will require setting priorities and making sure that I don't get caught up in the tidy part before I do the school part.  For some reason I struggle with wrapping my brain around doing stuff with them when the house is not ordered the way I like it or can tolerate it.  It will require confidence because believe it or not I still worry about whether the boys are getting enough from being home.   Weird huh?  I just exude confidence so I know that is a hard one for you to believe.

I am going to give it my all tomorrow and give them my all tomorrow.  Life, I have re-realized this week can be sadly cut too short to let it slip away.  

2 comments:

  1. I've heard that Zumba is an excellent way to wake up at an appropriate time in the morning (okay, not really sure if that's true... but it's freakin' fun and fun should be a priority, right?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Think that is pretty far reaching! But I was planning on going anyway.

    ReplyDelete