Art and other stuff

Friday, May 25, 2012

Life is changing

"one minute I am playing a video game and the next I am sitting on the couch and my life has completely changed".  Okay not my words but ones that ring so very true to our lives.  Little "O" said this comment moments after learning that we were the chosen foster family for a wee girl.

Our lives have been just a tiny bit overwhelmed the past couple of months.  It started with a phone call at the end of March and has progressed to transitioning her into our home.   She will become a part of our lives full time mid June.   What a beautiful child she is.  Of course we think she is cute but it is more than that.  She is a lovely little person and we adore spending time with her. 

And that is all you get.........   I have a personal blog on the go documenting our feelings and experiences through this process but given the need for extreme privacy in the lives of the people involved I don't get to share publicly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment