Art and other stuff

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Let them eat this cake

The boys seem to think that anything can be put on a birthday cake.  They often have much more faith in me than I do.   Eoin wanted the sack boy character he created put on his this year.  I didn't think I could do it but he reminded me that last year I was able to pull off an Invader Zim cake for Liam. Guilt?  Yep.  So here is the sack boy cake.   And tomorrow I will tell you how much bigger my rear is because of how much icing goes in mouth when I am decorating a cake.   Not good.
Eoin's Little Big Planet character on his birthday cake

And for reference.  Here is Liam's cake last year.

Liam's Invader Zim cake from last year

2 comments:

  1. Awesome job Jenn! I'll have to have you do Ava's this year and send it to me :) This is not my skill!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh but you have so many more skills. Maybe you could send for me and I can do it there? Would love to visit......too bad I have so many kids who cost money on the plane :(

    ReplyDelete