Art and other stuff

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Don't rage and blog

I have a blog post sitting in my drafts.  It is just waiting for me to hit "publish post".   Just waiting.   But I know better than to rage and blog, so I am calling a taxi. I am writing a ghost post where all my intent is written in this blog but the words get to stay with me.

But my Christmas tree went up today and we just made a happy decision for 2012....  I am not letting the absolute crazy that is out of my control ruin my Christmas tree day...... 'kay well I let it bother me for a tiny bit but I am letting it go here and now with you :D

I am going to go and hug my sweet sweet husband who deserves the love and attention, the time and energy from his family.  OUCH I did say I was done didn't I ? So I shall be.

Happy Christmas Tree days to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment